So here we are again, having to pick the best of a bad bunch, none of whom I have much faith in but someones got to do the job and they are all we have right now. Despite my seeming apathy i did vote. I feel it's immportant to other wise i have no right to judge or complain about any of the changes for better or worse that are to come.
Voting is a right that many in the west no longer see as a luxury but rather a chore, do they fully understand what it would be like if they flat out were not allowed to vote at all?
I'll be holding my breath tonight as the results come in hoping and wishing that the result of anything but tory will appear in front of my eyes, but i fear its going to be a tory government.
No comments:
Post a Comment